Real Estate Business Awards (REB)
The Real Estate Business Awards (REB) are the industry’s only national awards and reflect the evolution and maturation of the industry.
In July 2015 Melbourne Real Estate won Property Management business of the year – Individual Office
In July 2014 Melbourne Real Estate won two categories in the national Real Estate Business Awards:
- 2014 REB Awards Property Management business of the year – Individual Office
- 2014 REB Awards BDM of the year – Property Management
The 2014 awards attract over 800+ submissions and were assessed by a panel of 23 industry and business professionals
Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV)
With a membership base of more than 2,000 real estate agency members, the Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) has operated as Victoria’s peak professional association since 1936. The REIV Awards for Excellence showcase the best of the property industry and highlights leading agency practices.
In October 2014 Melbourne Real Estate won two categories in the REIV Awards
- Winner 2014 REIV Residential Marketing Award (Jaques)
- Winner 2014 REIV Medium Real Estate Agency of the Year
MRE has won the top category REIV Marketing Award five times:
- 2012 REIV Marketing Award
- 2011 REIV Marketing Award
- 2008 REIV Marketing Award
- 2007 REIV Marketing Award
- 2006 REIV Marketing Award
The awards recognise outstanding achievement in all areas of real estate practice. For more information on the marketing awards, see here
BRW FAST 100 2014
The Business Review Weekly (BRW) Fast 100 list recognises the fastest growing companies in all areas of Australian business and commerce. In October 2014, BRW announced Melbourne Real Estate as the 42nd fastest growing company in Australia. MRE are the fastest growing dedicated residential real estate agency in the BRW Fast 100.