Abbotsford Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. Since 2006, we have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and winner of three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
WE LEASE PROPERTIES FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Abbotsford’s finest apartments, so we attract the best tenants. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports. Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Abbotsford Property Management Companies?
- Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
- 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
- Professional photography, video marketing & reporting
- Online inspection booking system
- Regular consumer evaluation surveys on our service
- Team incentives to further drive stellar results
- Video Reporting every time we visit your property
- Happy, engaged, long term staff members
- Accurate property appraisals and reports
- Contemporary, professional marketing
- Minimum vacancy periods
- A thorough and transparent tenant selection process
- Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
- Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
- Same day responses to your correspondence
- An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
- Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
- A proactive approach to rent increases and lease renewals
- A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the tenant inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective tenants receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Watch the example below and find all of our current video tours on our YouTube channel.
Contact us today.
Right on the doorstep to the city, Abbotsford is a gem of a suburb for anyone looking for the best of both worlds. Just 2km away, a cruisey walk will have you at the top end of the CBD in around twenty minutes, while Victoria Street trams, numerous buses along Johnston and Hoddle Streets, two train stations and Eastern Freeway ingress/egress, ensure all surrounding areas are easily reached.
As testament to its industrial past, Abbotsford retains a faintly grungy element that coexists with some truly beautiful green spaces along the banks of the Yarra River. Its housing consists of predominantly Victorian workers cottages, often lining leafy streets, some larger terraces, a number of outstanding old factories and warehouses that have undergone contemporary residential conversions, plus modern townhouses and cutting edge apartment complexes.
Home to many independent residents who value the proximity to the city and the infrastructure convenience, Abbotsford also appeals to families with children for its warm community feel and child friendly amenities such as the Collingwood Library, popular Collingwood Children’s Farm, Abbotsford Convent arts precinct, Abbotsford Primary and Sophia Mundi Steiner Schools.
Great supermarkets along Victoria Street and The Hive mall on Nicholson Street, along with numerous shops, cafes, bars and pubs make leaving the car at home a viable option, while the ‘Little Saigon’ end of Victoria street serves some of the most outstanding examples of Vietnamese food in the country, drawing tourists from far and wide.
Wedged in between neighbouring Richmond, Collingwood and Clifton Hill, and just across the river from Kew, Abbotsford has entrée to the very best of the inner urban fringe. All the locals know how great their suburb is, and with the help of the MRE property experts, you can too!