Abbotsford Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Abbotsford Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Abbotsford Property Management.
Right on the doorstep to the city, Abbotsford is a gem of a suburb for anyone looking for the best of both worlds. Just 2km away, a cruisey walk will have you at the top end of the CBD in around twenty minutes, while Victoria Street trams, numerous buses along Johnston and Hoddle Streets, two train stations and Eastern Freeway ingress/egress, ensure all surrounding areas are easily reached.
As testament to its industrial past, Abbotsford retains a faintly grungy element that coexists with some truly beautiful green spaces along the banks of the Yarra River. Its housing consists of predominantly Victorian workers cottages, often lining leafy streets, some larger terraces, a number of outstanding old factories and warehouses that have undergone contemporary residential conversions, plus modern townhouses and cutting edge apartment complexes.
Home to many independent residents who value the proximity to the city and the infrastructure convenience, Abbotsford also appeals to families with children for its warm community feel and child friendly amenities such as the Collingwood Library, popular Collingwood Children’s Farm, Abbotsford Convent arts precinct, Abbotsford Primary and Sophia Mundi Steiner Schools.
Great supermarkets along Victoria Street and The Hive mall on Nicholson Street, along with numerous shops, cafes, bars and pubs make leaving the car at home a viable option, while the ‘Little Saigon’ end of Victoria street serves some of the most outstanding examples of Vietnamese food in the country, drawing tourists from far and wide.
Wedged in between neighbouring Richmond, Collingwood and Clifton Hill, and just across the river from Kew, Abbotsford has entrée to the very best of the inner urban fringe. All the locals know how great their suburb is, and with the help of the MRE property experts, you can too!