Brunswick East Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Brunswick East Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Brunswick East Property Management.
About Brunswick East
The ‘South Yarra’ of the north, Brunswick East, at just 6km north of Melbourne’s CBD, is the hillier cousin to bordering Brunswick, traversing the bustle of Lygon street down to idyllic Merri Creek. This tightly held suburb offers wide appeal and is home to independent youth, professionals, couples and families with children.
In amongst a large number of contemporary apartment developments and townhouse blocks borne out of redeveloped commercial and industrial precincts, sit compact semi-detached cottages, Victorian terraces, timber Edwardian’s, Californian Bungalows and mid-century brick homes.
Brunswick East does medium and high density housing development extremely well, adding a richness of diversity to the area with its many new cafes, bars and restaurants, and paving the way for entrepreneurial up and coming businesses.
Complementing the ‘Little Italy’ strip, the Brunswick East end of Lygon street showcases a plethora of multicultural cuisines including Vietnamese, Japanese, Indian, Greek and Malaysian, while Nicholson street features numerous cafes, bars, quirky fashion outlets, vintage stores and host of other retail outlets.
Good child care centres along with one Catholic and two Government primary schools, prove popular choices for families with young children, with a number of bus lines plus the Nicholson and Lygon street tram services providing easy access to neighbouring suburban schools and the CBD.
The Merri Creek corridor, along with its bike path connected to the Yarra Trail, includes a number of public open spaces, leash free dog runs and sporting facilities, along with another five dedicated parks and gardens, the Brunswick Bowling Club and popular CERES community environment park.
This charming suburb goes from strength to strength offering a balance of vibrancy alongside plenty of areas to decompress and recharge. The MRE team are waiting to share the Brunswick East buzz with you now.