Brunswick West Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Brunswick West Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Brunswick West Property Management.
About Brunswick West
Little brother to larger and bolder sibling, Brunswick, Brunswick West is the perfect marriage of inner city convenience with all the peaceful perks of life in the outer suburbs. Just 6 km from the CBD and surrounded by parks and greenery, West Brunswick has a relaxed community feel with large property blocks and green space.
Largely developed in the early years of last century, and populated by a mix of architectural styles, Californian Bungalows tend to dominate the elegant streets, with a number of refurbished mid-century blocks of flats, renovated villa units and contemporary apartment developments increasingly attracting renters and investors.
Neighbourhood shopping precincts include Union Square and boutique shops along Grantham street and Melville Road; with all that the buzzing Sydney road strip and Moonee Pond’s Puckle Street offers conveniently close by. A quick tram link into the city, along with bus services, train stations, the Moonee Ponds Creek bike trail and both north and south exit/entry points for Citylink, make for easy transit however and wherever you choose to travel.
Families with children have their choice of five primary schools and two secondary colleges across the broader Brunswick zone, while Dunstan Reserve, a multipurpose complex in Brunswick West, and home to the Brunswick City Soccer Club, features, along with a playground, off-leash dog park and BBQ facilities, an idyllic community garden initiative called ‘The Food Forest’ that offers residents a horticultural connection.
Sedately toned Brunswick West zone, with its nine separate reserves, beautiful streets and strong neighbourhood feel, offers a wonderful contemporary lifestyle that the MRE property team would love to share with you.