Melbourne Real Estate is a company on the move. We have big goals and we need the right people to help us achieve them.
Take some time to read through this website. Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn. If you have a light bulb moment as you read our core values; if our company vision matches the ambitions you have for yourself, why not send through your resume and tell us how you can make our company even better? Or even better, send us a video.
We’re growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for smart, committed, courageous people. And if you feel connected to us already, chances are we’ll like you too.
Senior Property Manager
You’re a real estate industry juggernaut with a wealth of knowledge and experience under your belt. The industry attracts you and you’ve been working hard to hone your craft to get to the point you’re at now, but where to next?
MRE prides itself on being one of Melbourne’s most progressive and innovative agencies, where our team is nurtured and supported by a respected culture.
Due to MRE’s strong evolution and growth trajectory for 2021 and beyond, we’re looking for the next addition to our elite tribe. Join a group of talented, passionate persons who are shaking up the industry, subverting expectations, working better and smarter to raise industry benchmarks.
The successful candidate will have experience as a Property Manager and will hold instrumental comprehension of the industry and Melbourne rental market. Your written and verbal communication skills will be of the highest degree along with your organisational efficiency.
Our workplace culture values and encourages the contribution of all team members in developing and improving processes to perpetually keep reaching champion targets—as a Senior Property Manager you will help to foster this. Consistently providing unparalleled service and positive client outcomes, you will have the finesse to work under pressure whilst meticulously fulfilling all aspects of your role.
- Flexibility, working from home or the office (tell us what works for you!)
- Offer of a compressed work week for Senior Property Managers
- A team of 10 leasing consultants conducting OFI’s
- Administration support for in office tasks
- Portfolio coverage available by a team of long-standing, experienced PM’s – extended leave
- Business Development Management team of 6 persons, driving business growth (opportunity to list, should you wish to earn more commissions)
- Learning & Development team of 3, dedicated to your continual training, upskilling and career pathing
- Modern office fit-out, ergonomic chairs, stand up desks
- Car parking provided to all agents
- Reimbursements for parking costs incurred out on the road at appointments
- Opportunity to grow and achieve promotions internally
- Tightknit team of talented Property Managers and support staff
- Focus on wellbeing and retention of all agents – our people are our core
The successful applicant:
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Property Management experience (a minimum of 12 months)
- Current driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle
- Thorough understanding of legislation
- Empathetic nature, ability to connect and communicate
- Exemplary attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of computer literacy
- Positive and resilient nature
- Tenacious, team player
- Pride in their presentation
We understand and recognise the importance of connecting with our co-workers. At MRE, social engagement is imperative to our successes as well as the wellbeing of our team. We connect with our peers every chance we get and encourage a rewarding and fulfilling workplace. If you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career at an acclaimed agency, we’re ready for you.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter, addressing why you’re the finest fit for our leading agency, to firstname.lastname@example.org