Carlton Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Carlton Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Carlton Property Management.
Right on the doorstep to the city and populated by families, professionals, retirees, students and generations of people who have lived in the area for decades, sits the proud and culturally unique suburb of Carlton.
A rich history of immigrants and artists characterised the suburb’s evolution, beginning with its early incarnation as a Jewish community, morphing into a hub for Italian and Greek post-war migration, becoming a magnet for 1970’s academics, bohemians and performers and finally today, attracting a wide ranging cultural populace. Housing consists of historically significant two-storey Victorian terraces, single-fronted cottages and a happy mix of older style flats and brand new apartment development complexes.
Landmarks such as the world-class Melbourne Museum and IMAX, Carlton Gardens and historic Royal Exhibition Building draw locals and tourists alike, while Bella Union and La Mama showcase new theatre works, and Cinema Nova offers the latest in film.
Nationally famous for its ‘Little Italy’ precinct around Lygon Street in the very heart of Carlton, we can thank the early settling Italians for introducing us to Italian cuisine, continental cakes, specialty gelaterias and, most importantly, establishing Melbourne’s renowned cafe culture. Lygon street’s myriad restaurateurs are amongst the city’s friendliest and are always up for serving delicious food at almost any hour of the day or night.
Along with cappuccino’s and cannoli, a plethora of boutiques and fashion stores explain why Carlton is also noted for its fashion conscious residents, with a melting pot of students, artisans and well-heeled professionals all looking effortlessly stylish.
Carlton is enormously popular with students due to its proximity to The University Of Melbourne’s Parkville campus, with a number of student residences and university owned buildings dotted about and the popular ‘Readings’ book store the perfect academic haunt. Schools include Carlton Gardens and Carlton North Primary, along with nearby University High, with plenty of buses and tram routes accessing neighbouring suburbs and the CBD.
Sophisticated and cultured, with a strong multicultural identity, within walking distance to the city, Carlton is a vibrant suburb with obvious charms that the MRE team of property managers look forward to showing you.