Docklands Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Docklands Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renter as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Docklands Property Management.
Did somebody say Waterfront living? Docklands, mere minutes to the CBD is the place to be if you’re after a low maintenance lifestyle with room to swing a cat. Located on the banks of the Yarra River, Docklands is simultaneously close to the city, yet feels somehow separate from it.
This sparkling and dynamic area features prestigious high-rise apartment developments popular with singles, couples, professionals and down-sizers. Docklands is a growing suburb that continues to evolve as it morphs from the industrial hub for shipping activity that it once was, to a thriving village community, and is home to a number of iconic Melbourne landmarks, corporate offices, hotels and entertainment complexes.
Divided into several key areas, Docklands is comprised of its centrepiece, Victoria Harbour, Docklands Stadium precinct, the main entertainment area of Waterfront City, along with New Quay, Yarra’s Edge, Batman’s Hill and Collins Square.
Shoppers love the bustling Harbour Town retail precinct, with the city’s first Costco continuing to supply locals and day-trippers with bulk-buying bargains. The Ice House sports and entertainment complex, Melbourne Star ferris wheel, cinemas and bowling alley provide excellent family entertainment, while the Marina Promenade and Piazza is peppered with a number of great cafes and restaurants to choose from. Water sports enthusiasts can take advantage of the yacht and sailing clubs on North Wharf Road.
Along with access to the free City Circle Tram along Docklands Drive, an additional five tram routes connect Docklands to neighbouring areas. Three ferry terminals at Victoria Harbour, New Quay and Yarra’s Edge link across the CBD and Bayside suburbs, and Southern Cross Station, with its concourse bridge to Docklands sports stadium, is a major city and regional train interchange.
Docklands residents enjoy a cruisey lifestyle where they can walk, jog, ride or tram into the city, enjoy some serious leisure time by the water, or a happy combination of both. When it’s time to make your high-rise living choice, speak to the undisputed experts at MRE.