Doncaster Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. Since 2006, we have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and winner of three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
WE LEASE PROPERTIES FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Doncaster’s finest apartments, so we attract the best tenants. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports. Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Doncaster Property Management Companies?
- Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
- 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
- Professional photography, video marketing & reporting
- Online inspection booking system
- Regular consumer evaluation surveys on our service
- Team incentives to further drive stellar results
- Video Reporting every time we visit your property
- Happy, engaged, long term staff members
- Accurate property appraisals and reports
- Contemporary, professional marketing
- Minimum vacancy periods
- A thorough and transparent tenant selection process
- Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
- Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
- Same day responses to your correspondence
- An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
- Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
- A proactive approach to rent increases and lease renewals
- A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the tenant inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective tenants receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Watch the example below and find all of our current video tours on our YouTube channel.
Contact us today.
The rolling hills and bucolic vistas of the Doncaster region were originally settled in the 1860’s and ’70’s by German orchardists, where they remained a predominantly fruit growing area right up until the 1970’s. From the 1950’s to the ’80’s, single level brick, brick veneers and double storey homes on massive blocks began popping up.
Today, precincts like the Doncaster Hill project herald another boom in high and medium density housing, with luxury family properties and huge new apartment and retail developments offering brilliant views of the Melbourne city skyline, 17km to the east of the CBD.
With its large houses, quiet streets, beautiful parklands, excellent public schools and amenities, Doncaster is largely home to established older families and couples, although the contemporary apartment complexes and easy access to the Eastern freeway is luring younger, independent people too.
The general Manningham region has the largest network of open space recreation spots in the metropolitan area, with Ruffey Lake Park a firm local favourite for its playgrounds, BBQ and picnic facilities, walking paths and decidedly canine friendly attitude.
Shopping is dominated by the gargantuan Westfield Doncaster centre, one of the largest shopping complexes in Victoria and home to big retail, designer stores, a cinema complex and comprehensive food court. Doncaster is also home to some of the best Yum Cha in Melbourne, with a host of well regarded Chinese restaurants now part of the suburban landscape.
Along with a reliably efficient bus network with multiple routes, a quick zip on the Eastern Freeway will have you in the heart of Collingwood, Fitzroy and the fringe of the city, in next to no time. Many happy residents call the safe, family friendly suburb of Doncaster home, and, with the help of the MRE team, you can too.