Elwood Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. Since 2006, we have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and winner of three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
WE LEASE PROPERTIES FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Elwood’s finest apartments, so we attract the best tenants. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports. Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Elwood Property Management Companies?
- Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
- 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
- Professional photography, video marketing & reporting
- Online inspection booking system
- Regular consumer evaluation surveys on our service
- Team incentives to further drive stellar results
- Video Reporting every time we visit your property
- Happy, engaged, long term staff members
- Accurate property appraisals and reports
- Contemporary, professional marketing
- Minimum vacancy periods
- A thorough and transparent tenant selection process
- Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
- Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
- Same day responses to your correspondence
- An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
- Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
- A proactive approach to rent increases and lease renewals
- A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the tenant inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective tenants receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Watch the example below and find all of our current video tours on our YouTube channel.
Contact us today.
Elwood sits comfortably tucked between the colour and movement of St Kilda and staid beachside neighbour, Brighton. At 8km south of the CBD, this originally working middle class suburb, is now a highly sought after and tightly held aspirational area that is home to established families, couples, professionals and independent singles.
Elwood’s Plane Tree lined streets host an array of Edwardian and Interwar homes, gracious Art Deco mansions from the 1920’s and 30’s, post-war modernist blocks of flats, modern homes and contemporary boutique developments.
Popular public open spaces include Elwood Beach with its play equipment, bbq facilities and running tracks, Point Ormond Reserve and the rejuvenated Elwood Canal area, which has proved a haven for dog walkers, cyclists and joggers.
Despite its small size, Elwood has two primary schools and a well-regarded local secondary college, with bus connections to Monash University and excellent schools in neighbouring suburbs.
The Ormond Road shopping precinct, also known as Elwood Village, sprawls the length of Ormond road from the Glen Huntly intersection, and features a host of popular cafes, gift shops, health food stores, restaurants, professional services and specialty stores. The well defined café culture, attracting mums with toddlers, along with the young and beautiful, local business people and artists, enjoys a strong sense of community.
Elwood ticks all the boxes for scenic location, heritage and modern architecture, cafes and parks, it’s a family friendly and community minded suburb that the MRE property team would love to share with you.