Fitzroy Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Fitzroy Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Fitzroy Property Management.
Fitzroy, 3 km north east of the CBD, is Melbourne’s smallest and most densely populated suburb. Widely believed to be the original home of the hipster, Fitzroy is famed for its street art, music scene, galleries and generally bohemian attitude. Busy and buzzing, this former working class area began to gentrify from the 1980’s onwards, but with a prevalent heritage overlay, retains some of the finest examples of Victorian era architecture in Melbourne.
A beacon for young independent’s, Fitzroy also strongly appeals to professionals, couples and young families, with a number of older established people never leaving the area. Along with beautifully preserved rows of double and single terraced housing, workers cottages along bluestone lanes, mid-century walk-up flats, and converted industrial warehouses, Fitzroy has a number of cutting edge modern apartment developments.
Bustling Brunswick Street is the beating heart of Fitzroy , where, along with slightly less frenetic Johnston and Gertrude Streets, you’ll find some of Melbourne’s best retail stores, eclectic fashion boutiques, giftware, record shops, single origin cafes, bars, nightlife and every flavour of restaurant, along with the ubiquitous (and talented) buskers.
The tram network in Fitzroy is top notch, with tram lines on Nicholson, Brunswick and Smith streets regularly shuttling commuters across Melbourne, while a 20 minute power walk or 10 minute bike ride will see you right in the centre of the CBD.
Together with a selection of kindergartens, childcare and early learning centres, Fitzroy has two primary and one secondary school’s. The iconic Fitzroy Pool, with its 50-metre outdoor heated pool, has been a summer favourite for generations of locals and visitors alike, while there’s plenty of outdoor fun to be had at the impressive Edinburgh Gardens, dog friendly Holden Street Reserve, Rushall Community Gardens and Smith Reserve, with its children’s playground and BBQ facilities.
The ideal collision of history and contemporary living, Fitzroy is not for the faint hearted, prepare for a dynamic and exuberant lifestyle in this urban mecca with the MRE Property professionals showing you the way.