Hawthorn East Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Hawthorn East Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Hawthorn East Property Management.
About Hawthorn East
Happily wedged between big brother Hawthorn and Grand Dame Camberwell, Hawthorn East is a tree lined jewell of a suburb 7km east of the CBD, that’s home to families, older couples, independent youth and professionals.
Established in the 1880’s, a number of wonderfully maintained, restored and often renovated Victorian terraces, Californian Bungalows and mid-century blocks of flats, contrast with modern boutique apartment complexes and large contemporary houses.
Hawthorn East is a coveted area for families due to its excellent kindergartens and schools, such as Alia and Bialik College’s, historic Auburn Primary, Auburn South Primary and Auburn High School, and the Swinburne University Campus.
Well serviced by trains, trams and Citylink access, supermarkets, convenience stores and proximity to Camberwell Road’s plethora of hip cafes, adds guaranteed appeal for both young and mature residents.
Being cheek to jowl with Hawthorn and Camberwell offers a range of shopping and entertainment options, including the noted Art Deco appeal of The Rivoli cinema, Sunday Market and loads of quality restaurants. Hawthorn East has more than its share of verdant parkland, from the wide expanse of Fritsch Holzer Park for some off-lead dog time, Cato park, Victoria Road Reserve, or the playgrounds and BBQ spots at Anderson Park, there’s no excuse to stay cooped up indoors.
A genuinely well located suburb that combines picturesque greenery with urban convenience, Hawthorn East will not disappoint, and neither will the MRE Team.