Hawthorn Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Hawthorn Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Hawthorn Property Management.
Historic Hawthorn lies 6km east of the CBD, and is considered one of Melbourne’s more affluent suburbs. Originally a brick making area, many of Hawthorn’s many lovely parks and gardens have been developed on the sites of former quarries, with a number of the remaining Victorian era homes showcasing the charming polychromatic brick facades.
Home to Swinburne University, Hawthorn attracts young independent students, while families with children enjoy access to prestigious private schools such as Erasmus School of Primary Education, Saint Joseph’s Primary, Rossbourne School and Scotch College, along with excellent public school’s Glenferrie and Hawthorn West Primary and Auburn High.
A mix of boom era heritage homes, single and double fronted wood-blocked cottages, bungalows, mid-century flats, large modern homes and swish contemporary apartment developments are variously situated in Hawthorn’s wide, leafy streets, bluestone lane ways and high-density shopping strips, with areas such as Grace Park Estate and Yarra Park’s Coppin Grove in high demand.
Three train stations – Hawthorn, Glenferrie and Auburn, along with six tram routes, ensure an ease of commute through surrounding suburbs and the CBD; perfect for professionals and retirees looking to leave the car at home. The tightly held Glenferrie Road shopping precinct remains a popular choice for its variety of fashion, international cuisine and fresh food stores, while super-cute Auburn road shops offer independent boutiques and cafes.
Cyclists can head down to the Gardiners Creek Trail for a leisurely ride into the city and beyond. Pack a picnic and enjoy some family time at Grace Park with its oak lined boulevard and children’s playground, or leash up the dog and spend some time in beautiful Fairview Park.
Proudly ensconced between neighbouring Richmond and Camberwell, Hawthorn is a happy mix of old-world suburban charm and a buzzing modern vibe, rich with lifestyle possibility. The MRE team are waiting to share their local knowledge on Hawthorn.