Maidstone Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Maidstone Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Maidstone Property Management.
Leafy green Maidstone is a quiet and family friendly suburb just 8km west of the CBD that’s notable for its many parks and recreational gardens, along with a wonderful community vibe. Originally established in 1858, the suburb of Maidstone was largely made up of period weatherboards and brick Art Deco or Californian Bungalows built in the rapid growth period between the 1920’s and 40’s.
Housing estates and townhouses, the result of a push in the 1990’s to redevelop a number of old factory sites, was a forerunner to the recent influx of smart new apartment complexes catering to professionals, couples and independent youth. The lure of good public transport, including two tram lines, multiple buses and the extended Maribyrnong River trail that connects cyclists to the Footscray Road off-road path and into Docklands and the Melbourne CBD, ensures an increasing interest in the area.
You don’t need to wander too far to savour the great outdoors in Maidstone. Enjoy riverside walks, wander the green at Medway Golf Club or spend time playing or picnicking at one of the beautiful and picturesque parkland spots, such as Costello Reserve, Dobson Reserve, Ernie Shepherd Gardens, Rogers Reserve or Scovell Reserve.
At Maidstone you’re always close to good local shops, along with proximity to High Point Shopping Centre, the Ascot Vale cafe precinct and multi-cultural Footscray’s burgeoning restaurant scene. Well served by access to schools, hospitals, gyms, sports centres and medical centres makes this hidden treasure a favourite with locals and the MRE property team agree.