Malvern East Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Malvern East Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Malvern East Property Management.
About Malvern East
One of the leafy green brigade, Malvern East, at 12 km south east of the CBD, is a peaceful haven suited to families with children, couples, professionals and retirees looking for a comfortable lifestyle and convenient amenities.
Malvern East covers a large area, from Tooronga to Warrigal Roads and Dandenong Road to Gardiners Creek, with plenty of housing options to suit all demographics. From the highly sought after Federation homes of the verdant Gascoigne Estate, 1920’s and ’30’s houses in the Nirvana and Villers-Bretonneaux area and prized Waverley Estate, to recent newer developments close to parklands, shopping, transport and schools, this family friendly suburb enjoys a reputation for community mindedness and safety.
Malvern East has five primary schools, with access to trams, trains, buses and the M1, ensuring the plethora of well regarded neighbouring schools are also easily reached. A wealth of parks and gardens adorn this lush suburb, from the historic loveliness of Hedgeley Dene Gardens, to Central, Ardrie, Darling, Dairy and Peverill Parks and the adventure playgrounds of Phoenix Community Park and Bretonneux Square, it’s clear Malvern East takes its outdoor recreation very seriously.
Locals enjoy an embarrassment of shopping riches with fabulous local retail strips along Wattletree Tooronga, Darling and Waverley Roads and across from Central Park, providing a host of cafes, restaurants, speciality stores and professional services, with the behemoth Chadstone Shopping Centre, attracting ardent shoppers from near and far.
Clean and green, with house proud residents and note worthy schools, parks, transport, local sports and cafes, locals say they wouldn’t live anywhere else.