Maribyrnong Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. Since 2006, we have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and winner of three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
WE LEASE PROPERTIES FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Maribyrnong’s finest apartments, so we attract the best tenants. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports. Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Maribyrnong Property Management Companies?
- Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
- 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
- Professional photography, video marketing & reporting
- Online inspection booking system
- Regular consumer evaluation surveys on our service
- Team incentives to further drive stellar results
- Video Reporting every time we visit your property
- Happy, engaged, long term staff members
- Accurate property appraisals and reports
- Contemporary, professional marketing
- Minimum vacancy periods
- A thorough and transparent tenant selection process
- Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
- Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
- Same day responses to your correspondence
- An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
- Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
- A proactive approach to rent increases and lease renewals
- A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the tenant inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective tenants receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Watch the example below and find all of our current video tours on our YouTube channel.
Contact us today.
Maribyrnong, 7km north east of the CBD, is a tricky place to spell, but a lovely place to live. The name, ‘Maribyrnong’, originates from the Aboriginal term ‘Mirring-gnay-bir-nong’ , which translates to “I can hear a ringtail possum” and, given the preponderance of open spaces, parklands, running tracks and reserves, odds are the locals still do.
Maribyrnong shares a river and a post code with neighbouring Ascot Vale, and has undergone significant inner-urban redevelopment over the last decade, including the historically significant Ordnance Building redevelopment of Waterford Green, the Riverbank Estate and highly prized waterfront lifestyle of Edgewater Estate. Along with the contemporary developments popping up, the established older pockets of Maribyrnong showcase renovated Californian Bungalows and mid-century brick homes along tree-lined streets.
Home to families, down-sizers and professionals, Maribyrnong is close to the city but retains a suburban feel, with child care, early learning centres, a kindergarten, primary school and secondary college, plus good tram and bus connections to schools in neighbouring zones.
While Edgewater Estate boasts its own shopping strip with cafes, a butcher, organic produce, supermarket and restaurant, Highpoint Shopping Centre dominates with a multitude of specialty fashion, homewares and lifestyle stores, a large fresh food market, and late night dining and entertainment options.
With such a wide expanse of river frontage, Maribyrnong features a range of recreational amenities such as Pipemakers Park, Coulsons Gardens and the Maribyrnong Aquatic centre, providing fitness and recreation for locals and tourists alike. This pretty suburb is waking up to its own potential and opportunity and, with the help of the MRE property mavens, you can too!