Melbourne Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Melbourne Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Melbourne Property Management.
There’s more than a few reasons Melbourne repeatedly earns the title of World’s Most Liveable City. From its distinctive and easy to navigate street grids and interconnected public transport system, to the regular reappraisal and upgrading of key infrastructure, services and amenities, residents of Melbourne are incredibly well served.
The city enjoys a global reputation for creating some of the country’s best cuisine. From fine dining to cheap eats, riverside and scenic views, the city boasts a diverse array of restaurants, cafes, bars, hotels and pubs, with well known Chinatown providing sublime Asian flavours and the Greek precinct serving up authentic Greek favourites.
Renown for its haute couture, the ‘Paris end’ of Collins street is strictly high end, but Melbourne offers a wide spectrum of shopping experiences. A meander through Bourke Street mall to Lonsdale Street will take you through a series of world class department stores, while a trawl along the city’s many hidden lane ways and heritage arcades will reveal a wealth of unique and wonderful treasures.
Melbourne has a long standing love for its abundance of beautiful parks and gardens showcasing floral displays, rare and exotic plants, heritage elms, manicured lawns, historic buildings and plenty of open space to enjoy some quiet contemplation or family picnics.
The fabric of Melbourne is inextricably woven with art and culture, showcasing Masterpieces at NGV, dance and music at The Arts Centre and Hamer Hall, stage plays and musicals in one of the many classic theatres, cinema at ACMI and live comedy performed all over the city. Almost worthy of its own postcode, Crown Melbourne offers an entire self contained complex of entertainment venues, including restaurants, nightclubs, bars, spa facilities, hotels and the ever sophisticated Crown Casino.
Cosmopolitan Melbourne wears many hats and has been named the world’s sporting capital on four separate occasions for staging popular blockbuster events such as the Formula One Grand Prix and Australian Tennis Open. Horse racing, AFL, cricket, soccer, basketball, rugby and more – Melbourne is a premium location for sports fans around the globe.
Well serviced by leading hospitals, universities and schools, Melbourne residents enjoy a convenient, modern lifestyle in a community minded and friendly city. The team at MRE’s dedicated CBD office at EQ Tower can help find your perfect city home.