Moonee Ponds Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. Since 2006, we have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and winner of three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
WE LEASE PROPERTIES FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Moonee Ponds’s finest apartments, so we attract the best tenants. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports. Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Moonee Ponds Property Management Companies?
- Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
- 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
- Professional photography, video marketing & reporting
- Online inspection booking system
- Regular consumer evaluation surveys on our service
- Team incentives to further drive stellar results
- Video Reporting every time we visit your property
- Happy, engaged, long term staff members
- Accurate property appraisals and reports
- Contemporary, professional marketing
- Minimum vacancy periods
- A thorough and transparent tenant selection process
- Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
- Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
- Same day responses to your correspondence
- An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
- Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
- A proactive approach to rent increases and lease renewals
- A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the tenant inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective tenants receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Watch the example below and find all of our current video tours on our YouTube channel.
Contact us today.
About Moonee Ponds
Home to families, professional’s, couples and established older people, Moonee Ponds is a gracious suburb happily ensconced between Ascot Vale and Essendon, some 7km North West of the CBD.
Peppered with many original period homes in a mix of architectural styles, from late Victorian, Edwardian and classic Californian Bunglalows, through to contemporary townhouses and apartments, Moonee Ponds manages to be thoroughly modern while retaining the grandeur of a gentler time.
Getting out and about is pain free in Moonee Ponds, with a highly organised central junction for catching regular trams and buses, and the Moonee Ponds Railway Station accessing the CBD in no time.
Proximity to quality local schools, including the much lauded Penleigh and Essendon Grammar, continue to attract young families to the area. Family friendly Queens Park with its cafe, playgrounds, rose garden and heated swimming pool regularly draws the crowds. As does the renowned Boathouse Cafe on the river at Maribyrnong Park; a justifiably popular brunch spot. Ormond Park is the community sporting hub offering both local Aussie Rules and soccer clubs, and Moonee Valley Racecourse, host to the famous W.S Cox Plate, is a sporting institution.
Nothing sums up community more than the iconic Clocktower Centre with its performing arts theatre and myriad local activities and residents are right across the one-stop-shopping experience of Puckle street. This dynamic strip of retail shops, fashion outlets and wonderful cafes and restaurants has everything you need, while Moonee Ponds Central features the larger chain stores.
The MRE team of property professionals will show you that Moonee Ponds really does have something for everyone.