North Melbourne Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other North Melbourne Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for North Melbourne Property Management.
About North Melbourne
North Melbourne, a mere 2km north west of the CBD, retains the footprint of a by-gone era juxtaposed with leading contemporary architecture. A historically working class suburb, pockets of affluence nevertheless dotted the streets with a number of boom era double storey terraces still standing, particularly in the Hotham Hill precinct.
Wide leafy streets and a relaxed attitude attract couples, students, retirees and families alike, with North Melbourne’s steady gentrification continuing to attract new waves of residents. Converted warehouses and factories, loft-style apartments , semi-detached cottages and brand new residential mixed-use developments house a growing number of people who relish being two train stops and a short tram commute from the CBD.
A suburb flanked by a wealth of infrastructure, North Melbourne borders the multi-hospital precinct of Parkville and the Queen Victoria Market in West Melbourne, with the University of Melbourne and the central business district nearby, making it an incredibly convenient inner city lifestyle option for all ages and circumstances.
North Melbourne’s burgeoning arts scene in landmark buildings such as the heritage listed Town Hall and Metropolitan Meat Market, see it regularly playing host to The Melbourne Fringe, International Comedy and Arts Festivals, attracting increasing visitors every year. Errol Street remains the suburbs undisputed central hub with top cafes, restaurants, quirky shops, gyms, beauty services, bars and old school pubs lining the surrounding streets.
Zoned to the highly regarded University High School, families enjoy easy, and often walking, access to North Melbourne Primary, Melbourne University and RMIT, while numerous dedicated bike-lanes and its central location make getting around all of Melbourne’s top attractions quick and simple. Dog lovers abound, with dedicated parks for man’s best friend to run around off-leash, and there’s plenty of gardens, both big and small, to escape in nature .
A badly kept secret, North Melbourne is increasingly the choice of residents looking for all the advantages of inner city living and upmarket trends, and the MRE team of professionals can help you with all of your North Melbourne property needs.