Prahran Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Prahran Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Prahran Property Management.
The inclusive suburb of Prahran, ensconced between neighbouring South Yarra and Windsor, has much to recommend it, with a lifestyle complementing students, couples and long established residents. Located 5km south east of Melbourne’s CBD, Prahran is a progressive village offering an edgier inner urban way of life than some of its more genteel suburban counterparts.
Populated by Victorian and Edwardian cottages, double storey terraces, contemporary developments of designer apartments and a small number of Art Deco and mid-century mansions, Prahran is equally committed to retaining historical integrity while engaging in considered modernisation.
Shopping has been the hallmark of Prahran since its turn of the last century Chapel Street emporiums rivalled Melbourne’s CBD retail hub, with many of the original old department store buildings enjoying heritage protection. South Yarra was historically noted for its opulent theatres and to this day, retains a reputation for offering entertainment from nightclubs and live music venues, to dance companies, small playhouses and theatre companies.
The Prahran sector of Chapel street is famed for offering a shopping point of difference, eschewing the ubiquity of chain stores for quirky boutiques, one-off designers, independent music stores and vintage shops. Along with urbane Greville street, cafes, bars and restaurants are all thick on the ground, with something new to try regularly popping up.
A favourite with generations of local families and tourist alike, the Prahran Market has been operating on Commercial Road since 1891, continuing to evolve over the decades to embrace food and cultural trends and remaining a beloved community institution.
Prahran is well serviced by regular train and tram connections, with the CBD and beach close by, a popular skate park and multiple hidden gardens, including Grattan, Princes and era-specific Victoria Gardens, along with the larger Orrong Romanis Park.