Preston Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. Since 2006, we have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and winner of three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
WE LEASE PROPERTIES FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Preston’s finest apartments, so we attract the best tenants. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports. Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Preston Property Management Companies?
- Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
- 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
- Professional photography, video marketing & reporting
- Online inspection booking system
- Regular consumer evaluation surveys on our service
- Team incentives to further drive stellar results
- Video Reporting every time we visit your property
- Happy, engaged, long term staff members
- Accurate property appraisals and reports
- Contemporary, professional marketing
- Minimum vacancy periods
- A thorough and transparent tenant selection process
- Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
- Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
- Same day responses to your correspondence
- An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
- Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
- A proactive approach to rent increases and lease renewals
- A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the tenant inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective tenants receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Watch the example below and find all of our current video tours on our YouTube channel.
Contact us today.
A vibrant arts community, old school market shopping, historic homes and an ever burgeoning cafe scene, are just some of the reasons people are moving to Preston. Of course, the appeal of this multicultural suburb, 9 km from the CBD, has been evident to long time residents, many of whom have inhabited the 1920’s built Edwardians and Californian Bungalows dotting the streets, for decades.
Preston’s mix of families, singles and downsizers enjoy this well established suburb with its mix of old and new. Quiet streets showcasing clinker brick Art Deco homes and renovated weatherboard Californian Bungalows, sit alongside larger modern family homes, apartment complexes converted from shops and factories, and brand new developments.
Families with children appreciate the selection of seven primary schools, four secondary colleges, NMIT TAFE and Northern College of Arts and Technology, along with multiple buses, the train station and two tram lines.
High Street is the go-to spot for cafes, deli’s, shops and the historic Preston Market, where you can always bag a bargain after 2pm every Saturday, while Northland Shopping Centre is the area’s major shopping centre. On the doorstep to the hip Thornbury and Northcote enclaves, younger independent folk enjoy a plethora of bars, food trucks and art installations, with the Darebin Music Festival a calendar favourite.
The parks and gardens of Preston reflect the diverse resident demographic, tailored variously as they are to playgrounds, accessibility friendly, off-leash dog parks, public art parks, youth specific and those geared towards fitness, there’s no excuse not to be out and about. Learn more about popular Preston from the MRE team of property professionals!