Melbourne Real Estate (MRE) has built an award winning reputation for project leasing, partnering with local and international property developers. MRE provides a professional, integrated and seamless property management solution for developers that require leasing and property management of their new development and project.
With highly specialised project management, mass marketing and leasing tactics, MRE has significant credentials and expertise in leasing developments from 10 to 500+ in size whilst providing commercial benefits to our developer partners.
Officially recognised by The Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) and Real Estate Business (REB) with formal awards for both marketing and property management, the business has also been twice listed as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Australia by BRW Magazine. Additionally, MRE was awarded 9th place in the Best Place to Work study for companies under 100 employees by Great Place to Work Australia, as well as their offices collectively receiving over 1,000 authentic Google reviews from clients and suppliers with an average rating of 4.8 stars.
Our status as market leaders is the result of ongoing development in the field of technology, customer service initiatives and superior administrative processes. We don’t believe in second best for ourselves, or our clients and developer partners.
MRE is accountable to developers who engage us to lease their developments and provide the following benefits;
- A team of 8 multilingual Business Development Managers who are assigned to sensitively and professionally handle the myriad of questions arising from purchasing an investment apartment.
- Dedicated Project Leasing Team whose specific roles include rapid response advertising, overseeing property inspections, checking applications and lease negotiation; all handled with precision and ease.
- Our primary focus is to control the rentals of the entire development through exclusive pre-settlement access and broad marketing, ensuring purchasers receive the highest rents the market will support along with rapidly tenanted properties. The opposing alternative is the possibility of fifty or so individual agents competing for tenants and reducing rents below market to achieve occupancy.
- Collaboration with MRE and prioritisation of key dwellings to be leased, e.g. by prioritising leasing of properties where a developer has offered rental guarantees to their purchaser clients
- We will play an active role on the Owners Corporation to preserve the interests of investors, ensuring capital values are maintained and rents continue at market rate, and preserve the excellent condition of common areas. We are here for the long haul.
- MRE staff are certified to access construction sites and therefore increase opportunities to lease properties prior to, or very soon after, settlement.
Our track record speaks for itself, but we never rely on it. Staying fresh, learning from project to project keeps us at the forefront of the industry.
MRE is proud to have worked on and had great success with the following projects;
108 Flinders – 108 Flinders Street, Melbourne
166 Gertrude – 166 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy
33 North – 33 Racecourse Road, North Melbourne
38 Camberwell – 38 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East
661 Chapel – 661 Chapel Street, South Yarra
881 Armadale – 881 High Street, Armadale
Allure – 13 Wellington Street, St Kilda
Ark Richmond – 253 Bridge Road, Melbourne
Aurora – 228 La Trobe Street, Melbourne
Bellview – 5 Blanch Street, Preston
Captain & Co – 76 Barkly Street, St Kilda
Charlie Richmond – 2 McGoun Street, Richmond
Clara – 1 Clara Street, South Yarra
Conservatory – 9-23 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne
Eporo Tower – 285 La Trobe Street, Melbourne
EQ Tower – 135 A’Beckett Street, Melbourne
GEOX – 37-43 Breese Street, Brunswick
Hive – 636 High Street, Thornbury
Islington Silos – 55 Islington Street, Collingwood
Jaques – 9 Griffiths Street, 12 Coppin Street, 1 Dyer Street & 18 Coppin Street, Richmond
Lucia – 8 Daly Street, South Yarra
Maple – 121 Power Street, Hawthorn
Mason Sq – 7 Aspen Street & 40 Hall Street, Moonee Ponds
Merri Parade – 26-38 Merri Parade, Northcote
Monarc – 74 Queens Road, Melbourne
MY80 – 80 A’Beckett Street, Melbourne
No. 308 Carlisle – 48 Blenheim Street, Balaclava
North – 23 & 33 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne
Palmer Street – 1 Palmer Street, Richmond
Parkside – 64 Keilor Road, Essendon North
Pearl – 1, 3, 5 Grosvenor Street, Doncaster
Piccolo House – 5 John Street, South Melbourne
Prime Tower – 47 Claremont Street, South Yarra
Rhapsody – 568 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
RIVA – 36 Lynch Street & 2 Tweed Street, Hawthorn
Scout – 10-13 Porter Street Prahran
Seed – 204 High Street, Preston
Studio 9 – Studio Walk, Barnet Way & Bendigo Street, Richmond
Swanston Central – 160 Victoria Street, Carlton
SXY – 12 Yarra Street, South Yarra
The Bowery – 47 Murphy Street, Richmond
The Clifton – 25 Clifton Street, Prahran
The Guilfoyle – 39 Coventry Street, Southbank
The William – 199 William Street, Melbourne
The York – 8 Olive York Way, Brunswick West
Trilogi – 15 Clifton Street & 201 High Street, Prahran
You & I – 6 Mater Street, Collingwood