Richmond Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Richmond Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Richmond Property Management.
Just 3km south east of Melbourne’s CBD lies the vibrant and multicultural suburb of Richmond. This historically industrial suburb was initially transformed by several waves of postwar immigration; firstly Southern Europeans and then South-East Asian refugees, before a major social reinvention through the 1990’s reintroduced middle-class Melbourne to the charms of inner-city living.
Significant gentrification, along with reclamation of Richmond’s Yarra River precinct, sees a blend of white collar professionals, young families, couples and students calling this suburb home in a mix of converted warehouses, repurposed landmark buildings, architecturally designed new residential developments, Victorian terraces and multi-era’d cottages.
Along with a diverse community vibe, general amenities cater to each demographic and income level, from luxe to affordable. Bargain hunters enjoy value for money retail along Bridge Road and Swan street, while the large Victoria Gardens centre houses big retail, chains and a cinema complex. Foodies rejoice in the plethora of excellent bars, cafes and restaurants peppering the entire area, with classic pubs, the occasional old school corner milk-bar and heady delights of Victoria Street’s “Little Saigon” restaurant and specialty grocers strip, all adding to Richmond’s eclectic charm.
Leave the car at home and take advantage of Richmond’s incredibly well serviced public transport system. Five railway stations, including Richmond, Burnley, East, North and West Richmond, plus tram lines along Bridge Road, Church and Swan Streets, make the commute to the CBD and environs a breeze.
Families with children have their choice of quality childcare centres, playgrounds, and public and private primary and secondary schools, with plenty of room to enjoy the outdoors for everyone at Citizens Park, Barkly Gardens and several smaller reserves. Richmond also boasts Melbourne’s oldest indoor 50-metre pool, favoured by the sporting elite and enjoyed by the locals at Richmond Recreation Centre.
Richmond encapsulates the best of urban lifestyles, from street art, hidden bars, galleries and microbreweries to a leading private hospital and easy access to the heart of Melbourne, so let the expert MRE team guide you today.