South Melbourne Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other South Melbourne Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for South Melbourne Property Management.
About South Melbourne
The Victoriana gem of South Melbourne, is a walkable 2km south of the CBD. Located in the City of Port Phillip, the suburb originally known as Emerald Hill, is one of Melbourne’s oldest and most sought after precincts due to its proximity to the city, Southbank and the beach.
Populated by a companionable mix of people at all stages in life, housing spans grand Victorian terraces, cottages, heritage building conversions and high-end apartment developments variously situated along its wide, leafy streets and narrow, bluestone cobbled lane ways.
A wave of migrants in the 1960’s created a multicultural flavour, reflected no better than at the many South Melbourne Market stalls. A landmark building, the market has been operating since 1867 and continues to draw crowds of regulars and tourists alike.
A flourishing strip shopping culture along the main Clarendon Street thoroughfare, along with quirky lane way retail, showcases an eclectic mix of shops and cafes, while a series of hotels, modern bars and restaurants add to its inner-urban appeal. Families with children can avail themselves of a number of day-care centres and childcare services, two kindergartens and the Galilee Regional Catholic Primary School, with good access to family medical clinics, a community health centre, dental and other specialist health care providers.
Serviced by not one but three tram lines, it’s easy to be green in South Melbourne. It’s also easy to be fit with Albert Park Lake and MSAC at one end, a plethora of yoga studios, personal trainers and state-of-the-art gymnasiums at the other, or even a quick dip in the briny depths at South Melbourne beach.
From beautifully preserved Victorian era architecture to the sheer grandeur of the late 1870’s built Town Hall, home to the Australian National Academy of Music and Multicultural Arts Victoria, this satellite of Melbourne merges old world charm with a dynamic modern lifestyle and the MRE team would love to show you more.