Southbank Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. Since 2006, we have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and winner of three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
WE LEASE PROPERTIES FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Southbank’s finest apartments, so we attract the best tenants. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports. Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Southbank Property Management Companies?
- Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
- 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
- Professional photography, video marketing & reporting
- Online inspection booking system
- Regular consumer evaluation surveys on our service
- Team incentives to further drive stellar results
- Video Reporting every time we visit your property
- Happy, engaged, long term staff members
- Accurate property appraisals and reports
- Contemporary, professional marketing
- Minimum vacancy periods
- A thorough and transparent tenant selection process
- Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
- Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
- Same day responses to your correspondence
- An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
- Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
- A proactive approach to rent increases and lease renewals
- A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the tenant inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective tenants receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Watch the example below and find all of our current video tours on our YouTube channel.
Contact us today.
A shiny jewell of a suburb, Southbank borders the southern bank of the Yarra river and is high density living writ large. Originally part of South Melbourne’s industrial zone, the area underwent a comprehensive urban renewal programme in the 1990’s, developing high profile office buildings and apartment blocks to become a suburb in its own right .
Despite only being a couple of decades old, Southbank now plays an integral part in the city’s diverse culture of art, entertainment and its renown foodie scene, and is a key business centre in Greater Melbourne. With a style that is unabashedly contemporary, luxury high rise apartments, many with stunning views of the city skyline and beyond, dominate the property market, housing a mix of young professionals, students and down-sizers.
A great number of modern apartment developments boast lifestyle add-ons such as swimming pools, gymnasiums and communal gardens, and are surrounded by a plethora of dining and entertainment options along Riverside Quay, Southbank Promenade and the Southgate Restaurant and Shopping Precinct. Crown Entertainment Complex and Casino too, is a major draw card, attracting locals and visitors to its world class amenities.
Forget the car if you work in the CBD or South Melbourne, you can either walk or avail yourself of the easy public transport options. But it’s not all urban hustle and bustle, take some time out in your ‘backyard’ – the sublimely beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, take in a show at the Victorian Arts Centre or historic Malthouse Theatre, or perhaps a leisurely wander through the National Gallery of Victoria.
If the convenience of small supermarkets, modern gyms, bars, restaurants and proximity to Melbourne’s many and varied attractions suits your style, the MRE property experts can introduce you to a brilliant contemporary inner-city lifestyle.
Southbank Property Management