Thornbury Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Thornbury Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for Thornbury Property Management.
Independent young people, professionals, families and older folk with long histories in the area, love this peppy little suburb wedged between Northcote and Preston, just 7km north of Melbourne’s CBD.
A welcoming and multi-cultural vibe suits residents who live in an array of housing, from beautifully restored Art Deco and Edwardian homes, renovated weatherboard cottages, mid-century blocks of flats and units, to contemporary apartment developments.
The relaxed and active lifestyle includes access to multiple reserves and dog friendly parklands, along with the idyllic Darebin and Merri Creek trails shared by walkers, joggers and cyclists. The Darebin International Sports Centre hosts cycling, football and the State Lawn Bowls Centre, while Thornbury’s local neighbourhood groups, from sustainability and green initiatives, to local artists and small businesses, promote strong community ties and involvement.
Families with children are spoilt for choice with childcare centres, kindergartens, five primary schools and a secondary school, along with a train station, two tram lines and a host of bus services easily accessing additional schools, colleges and universities in the surrounding suburbs.
Thornbury Village on the High Street shopping strip is the heart of the retail precinct, with smaller enclaves found along St Georges Road, Wales Street and Station Street. Home to a multitude of hipster cafes, bars, night spots, boutiques, professional services, beauty salons and more, once again, the warm community feel is evident. The iconic ‘Welcome to Thornbury’ bar and food truck stop is the second largest beer garden and only permanent food truck stop in Melbourne, and well worth a visit or three.