West Melbourne Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. We have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
We Lease Properties Faster Than Our Competitors
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Melbourne’s finest homes, so we attract the best renters. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
Our 30 Day Leasing Plan is, quite simply, a game changer. At its heart, the plan relies on a strategic pricing overview of the current market and knowing where to position your property for maximum return. We call this our “Gold Price” and it’s achieved via a far reaching campaign that leaves nothing to chance.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports.
Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other West Melbourne Property Management Companies?
• 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
• Professional photography and online video marketing tours
• Online inspection booking system
• Dedicated Leasing Team whose core focus is conducting inspections, enabling as many renters as possible to inspect your property whilst allowing property managers to concentrate on what they do best
• Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
• Direct debit rent collection systems, with an industry-low arrears rate
• Video reporting every time we visit your property, including ingoing and outgoing video condition reports
• Accurate property appraisals and reports
• Contemporary, professional marketing
• Minimum vacancy periods
• A thorough and transparent renter selection process
• Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
• Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
• Same day responses to your correspondence
• An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
• Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
• A proactive approach to rent increases, lease duration and lease renewals
• A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
• Our reputation has been built on years of results and delivery on our service promises
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the renter inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective renters receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Here’s an example of one of our video walk through tours:
At Melbourne Real Estate, property management isn’t an apprenticeship, it’s a calling. We deliver tools and innovation that property management has always needed. Combined with qualified staff, transparent online systems and world class customer services, we believe MRE sets a new benchmark.
Contact us today.
Your choice for West Melbourne Property Management.
About West Melbourne
The urban charms of West Melbourne, poised as it is 3km north east of the CBD, are fast becoming recognised as contemporary apartment developments pop up to accommodate professionals, couples and, increasingly, young families, who love the convenience of living on the the city fringe.
Once a predominately industrial area, more and more of West Melbourne’s warehouses are being cleared to make way for, or converted into, sleek new residential complexes, with a small pocket of Victorian single and double terrace houses catering for those with a more traditional housing preference.
West Melbourne has a number of schools, including Western Senior Secondary College, both campuses of Simonds Catholic College for boys, and the Haileybury City campus which caters for students from Early Learning right through to Year 12.
Victoria Street is lined with bars, quirky retailers, multi-cultural restaurants, pet shops, yoga studios and bike stores all the way down to the legendary Queen Victoria Market, while the delights of neighbouring North Melbourne’s Errol Street and the Spencer Outlet Centre, with its large supermarket, are nearby.
Small green wedges, dog friendly areas and the vast expanse of Flagstaff gardens, offer the perfect community backyards for apartment dwellers, and getting about is simple with train stations at both Flagstaff and North Melbourne and the Victoria Street tram.
Enjoy the buzz of city life without quite so much clamour, in up and coming West Melbourne. The MRE CBD team, based at our EQ Tower office, are waiting to expertly help.