Windsor Property Management
Melbourne Real Estate is the next generation of property managers. Since 2006, we have been recipients of five Real Estate Industry of Victoria (REIV) awards and winner of three national Real Estate Business (REB) awards. Our success is built on several important things. Firstly, our commitment to our clients is absolute. We understand the value of each investment and we work as if it were ours.
WE LEASE PROPERTIES FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS
On average it is two whole weeks faster, and our rent collection systems are strong, effective and reliable. The properties under our management represent some of Windsor’s finest apartments, so we attract the best tenants. Our appetite for innovative technologies keeps our clients fully informed and MRE ahead of its competitors.
MRE Online 24/7 allows complete, real-time access to a property investment portfolio. With a single login to our website, investors can access a complete history of monthly statements, policies, income, expenses, photos and reports. Our team represents some of Melbourne’s most experienced and passionate property managers. We only hire people who share our vision and dedication.
What Makes Us Different From Other Windsor Property Management Companies?
- Lower ratio of properties per Property Manager
- 30 Day Leasing Plan to maximise rental
- Professional photography, video marketing & reporting
- Online inspection booking system
- Regular consumer evaluation surveys on our service
- Team incentives to further drive stellar results
- Video Reporting every time we visit your property
- Happy, engaged, long term staff members
- Accurate property appraisals and reports
- Contemporary, professional marketing
- Minimum vacancy periods
- A thorough and transparent tenant selection process
- Regular, comprehensive routine inspections with videos
- Detailed records of all matters pertaining to your property
- Same day responses to your correspondence
- An extensive knowledge of relevant property legislation
- Clear and concise monthly and end-of-financial-year statements
- A proactive approach to rent increases and lease renewals
- A team of experienced professionals taking care of your property
We use video tours!
Our goal is to see your property topping the tenant inspection shortlists. By utilising video tours to demonstrate exactly what the property features, prospective tenants receive real unvarnished information. If they like the photos and video then they’ll definitely make time to come to the inspection. Watch the example below and find all of our current video tours on our YouTube channel.
Contact us today.
Once regarded as Prahran’s grungier sibling, Windsor, 5km south east of the CBD, has undergone radical gentrification over the past few years to emerge as a highly desirable suburb. Windsor is particularly attractive to younger people, first home buyers and professionals who, along with the convenience of being so close to the city, enjoy its bohemian feel.
This tiny suburb contains a mix of housing types, from a smattering of Victorian terraces and Edwardian homes, timber Californian Bungalows and mid-century block of flats, to the considered development of contemporary apartment complexes.
Renowned Chapel street, which bisects at Windsor, is the central shopping hub with its historic pubs, independent clothing stores, trend-setting restaurants, bars, lounges and cafés. Windsor is well serviced by a number of trams along Dandenong Road, High Street and Chapel Street, the train at Windsor Station and Williams Road buses.
Families with children are also increasingly looking to this quietly desirable area for its child care centres, Windsor Primary School, Presentation College Windsor, and easily accessed assortment of public and private schools in neighbouring suburbs.
Both cosmopolitan and eclectic, Windsor, the sleeper Stonnington suburb, has well and truly woken up and the MRE property posse have all the insiders knowledge you’ll ever need to find your perfect home.